BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: June 2018 Quarter Update, page-12

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I am really excited with the way things are going for Brainchip. This is what I believe is being planned by the company. Just my view, happy to be corrected.

Preparation for launching Akida
    In this quarter, Brainchip will get more public visibility with Roadshows and the MPSoC this week. This in turn should result in more prospective customers to try out the Akida Development Environment (ADE).  These customers would try to solve their problems using SNN  model provided in ADE.

As I understand, defining SNN models to solve a problem is not easy. That's why it has not been used much till date. Brainchip has proven that it works for Video analytics and trials are on for FinTech, AgriTech and ADAS. With ADE, now available, I would expect more prospective clients to come on board to use SNN model. This is really game changing and a platform such as ADE is first time available for anyone to use.

Next 1 year will show where we end up. I am reasonably confident (because of video analytics success) that there will be problems where Akida will fit better then conventional AI.
    The success video analytics alone is game changing, imagine when Akida is put in our mobile phones and the ways it could be used.

P.S - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.