ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    There's been a lot of jousting about whether we've been talking to GM or Ford. In my view it doesn't matter much now whether one or the other had an accelerator shipped to Detroit or wherever. Why? Because Louis has admitted in ADAS or AV's a PCIe accelerator was never going to happen. The litmus test is what's happened over recent months. Have either of these US manufacturers ever had the Akida kernel shipped? Louis has never gone close to even implying that. And I bet my left nut he would have done a song and dance in the webinar about an "unnamed US auto manufacturer", if he had.

The landscaped's now changed. Just talking or even having meaningful dialogue now is just tire kicking and really counts for nothing. Because we now have the lollies in stock. If anyone wants to try Akida; it's available! All they have to do is click the button on the screen and execute a software drop. And if they need the Co's assistance with custom work to bring their system up to specific use cases that will be a licence fee payable to BRN plus a royalty fee on an ongoing basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.