ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    TWINE.exactly correct if S32 walk in the door that will mean immediate recognition of something larger in the kettle pot under the hill. I have confidence its there after travelling whilst working in Peru on a copper job. The Andes mountains are full of minerals the length long. The colours of the tree less mountains show the minerals just pouring out of them.
    This is Zinc & silver rich on the surface which leads to larger deposits under and Peru is a changing land scape regarding development with a large copper gob just being announced on mining dot com yesterday.
    I have invested due my experiences there, I know its been a long road for many and basically I only jumped on board recently due the photos because I was travelling from the project Constancia Copper to Arequipa to fix a problem with a 2 megawatt cyclone feed water pump stator that had blown on commissioning due to packing nails falling into the stator so on start up it ground the nails into the stator windings and blew the protection relay equipment on start up. So I was dispatched to hurry along the fix it process and while in transit the colours of the ores in the exposed mountains showed me the area was a mineral treasure. I am an electrical construction commissioning tradesman and 60 years of age travelled extensively for projects worldwide. I have seen lots of ore bodies and what I saw in Peru was mineral wealth just hope the hill we are sitting on is so, I am backing it is... Allen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2348350 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.