TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Secondly Investec will no doubt be offering+++ the Troy board to...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Secondly Investec will no doubt be offering+++ the Troy board to restructure the loan facility as to prevent paying the premium or lapsing their options due for conversion April 20 2019.

Primarily sweating on Troy to come unstuck prior to the silver bullet providing the opportunity that business/beneficiaries in their game thrive on - no friends in business - be deceived if you shall. Maybe we are all potentially deceivable?

Given Investec's current position as relatively large shareholding/their options position, historical ties and looking forward to the wheeling & dealing future their squeeky wheels may be to much for the Troy board to resist oiling.
    " We must oil those wheels"
    " We must oil those wheels"
    Corporate influence breeds a zombie if ever there were a zombie bred.
    The mighty dollar talks & BS walks - ask AC/DC.
    "We must oil those wheels"
    versus
    "I will give my unwavering commitment to shareholders" etc etc...

Perspective may enquire as to weather the Troy board is in any position to genuinely make a decision regarding the future be Investec free or Inclusive via restructure given the previous predicament that somehow arrived at the current measure or progression with no external capital requirement - basing the suggestion on how close the numbers actually were/are to insufficient funding or inoperable balance sheet quarter on quarter.

Another shady area as in politics all done behind the scenes during the voting process previously. (all a matter of perspective obviously).
    Surely the major holders brokered deals during that stage - isn't that how business/politics function? Not absolute granted but the voting process is no more legitimate than a super hero or the current financial system itself but that's another story - for reference parallels only superbrain.

Time will tell but making it to 2019 with no cap raise/more like restructured debt facility is one for the bookmakers.

My 2 Bob is on corporate zombie paying 2 to 1.
    40 cents I stand to collect i figure- dividends payable/collectable concurrent as Troy pay their next dividend. Rubbing my hands together bBIGgTime...

Go the gold price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.