TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

@Samboy69 might be a little incorrect here and there but he/she...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @Samboy69 might be a little incorrect here and there but he/she is absolute fun to read.
    On a tensed/stressful day.......it's great for a good laugh.

Thanks @Samboy69 for all the free entertainment you provide.

TRY is finally started to make good.
    Not out of the woods yet......but at least it is out of great danger as @xmanrocks would portray.
    Surprisingly @xmanrocks has disappeared.

I have once again started buying TRY....only recently.
    After a near death experience (in financial terms) in 2016- 2017 with TRY, a lifetime learning experience, I had sold out taking massive loss.( Biggest in my investment history)
    It appeared as TRY was finished. However the company has survived and now is back on its feet and walking slowly. From my estimate it will be a year before it starts running bar any catastrophe.

I was always attracted to TRY because of its great location i.e (Karouni) right in the middle of the Gold belt. I found out the hard way and after losing ton of money that location had also a downside of difficult operating conditions compared to Australia. Before Martin Purvis( EX-CEO) resigned he told me had they found Mr.Eric Olson (Mine Operation General Manager) a little earlier, the TRY story would have been very different. The credit of turnaround so far goes to Mr. Eric Olson.

From the quarterly looks like they timed their gold sales very well

"Gold sold for the quarter was 20,652 ounces for total sales revenue of US$27.1 million"

Average price received USD $1312......it's a shame Investec Bank takes most of the money. The bank must be laughing all the way to South Africa.( Almost got their money back with interest and all the money they made on that ridiculous gold hedge) Once TRY get the monkey(Bank) off their back.....things will start getting better. Another 6 months I would say. Until then TRY is not going to FLY.....will only WALK.

I have been buying slowly and happy to hold so far until the story changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.