TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I think For TRY to FLY again quickly.......a capital injection...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I think For TRY to FLY again quickly.......a capital injection of 15-20 million is required.
    The company has made good progress in the last 6-9 months.
    It has shown that the Karouni can be mined for a profit.
    The debt balance has been reduced substantially.
    The mine seems to be under control and management have learned a lot of expensive lessons including the shareholders.

I would suggest John Jones and Peter Stern to sit down with broker/financier's and look to raise 15-20 million dollars to bring the company out of this extremely tight financial situation and also to have money for exploring. If this happens now that will be a very good thing for the company.
    Or else they could remain in this tight situation for another year or so. Nothing wrong but it won't be attractive to new investors in that situation. The new investors would want a margin of safety and some room for error. Right now management are running a tight ship where nothing should go wrong.
    I would love to be proven wrong in this case and TRY succeeds without any raising.

What can also happen is if they make a good drilling discovery......the share price jumps up....then Investec Bank might convert their 100 Million options for 18c. That is why the company needs money to drill.
    Drill drill drill all around the place.

I am holding a reasonable position and will look to add if they are successful in raising some new capital.
    I know some of you may not like to hear this but that's what I think needs to happen most importantly.

Just a little note to @Samboy69.......Could you please please relate facts using your number or even comparing TRY to other gold companies. I don't think it is fair to keep on making comparison which at times does not make sense. In other words it is misleading.
    Love your post but one can only take so much of......
    I can also understand your enthusiasm as you had timed your entry very well and might be sitting on good profit, unlike me who had a terrible experience of my lifetime.
    But please stick to the facts for the benefit of all readers and commentators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.