RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Chemo drugs are coke vs pepsi.  Some people will tolerate...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Chemo drugs are coke vs pepsi.  Some people will tolerate Bisantrene better than Doxorubucin. Bisantrene is Doxorubucin without it's nucleus. AML is one of the deadliest blood cancers around. Celator didn't run an NPP program for their 5:1 combo. Company got bought for $1.5 billion. I am expecting they do a big deal with MD Anderson. I wouldn't doubt it if MD Anderson steps up and grants them the whole funds for a pediatric trial - $3 million. Then on top of that they will run the p3 trail to see what the modern remission salvage rates are.  That's gonna take a few years. And, if you plot biotech valuations versus Race Oncology's. You will see that a biotech like this is worth anywhere from $10 million to $110 million in p3 status. And, on an approval something like this could be worth $300 million to a billion. While things have changed. Volatility of biotech stocks and newsflow haven't. When you are trading at 10c usd per share. And have $3.7 million cash. They can use this as a vehicle to vend in a red hot CAR-T technology or anything. Dr John Culilty their director is an M&A guy that could easily find a smoking red hot new immuno-oncology asset that will rip the cover off the ball... So at these levels the stock could really go to unfathomable areas. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $327.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.