SUV 1.06% 4.7¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Ann: June 2018 Quarterly Report, page-71

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    It's on my watchlist, also following it closely, unfortunately I missed the run from 5c to 40c but it's a decent stock!
    It's more to do with the uncertain nature of the deal. For it to go ahead PT Garda Parsada has to secure the $5m minimum orders, they have ties with military departments over there, so it shouldn't be too hard.

PTGP delivered 1600 battery units to the army in 2014, I would imagine this figure to be a lot higher this year given their expansion of facility in 2015. Plus they were working on delivering batteries to supply their submarines (hold 428 batteries each, weigh about 500kg per cell), which means that's a significant amount on just that.

Source: http://www.theworldfolio.com/interv...rector-of-garda-persada-indonesia-n2909/2909/
    I agree, cap raise is inevitable for an early stage tech stock like UTR, but it would be foolish to do so at an all-time-low price. The norm down this end of town is to release some good news to give sp a pump before doing the CR. And if they decide to raise at this price that then apologies, I will be exiting my position as I wouldn't have agreed with the way management handle things.
    Mate I never said I sold out, with all the stocks I bought my strategy has always been "protect capital and freehold". I sold about 50% of my WBT holding and currently freeholding the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $45.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $4.136K 89.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 833 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 140815 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.