THB 2.86% 3.4¢ thunderbird resources limited

Either we bag 15/20 times from here or go down the toilet flush...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Either we bag 15/20 times from here or go down the toilet flush . My bet is clearly on the former, second option is very unlikely, my information is that the big boys have tried best to get the sheeple out by totally shutting down information flow over last six months and keeping the SP at 0.3 cents , but it is getting v close now and they can't delay it too much, the results also have to come out . The move when it comes will be vertical to 4 c ( 8 bags from here ) may be, then fall a bit , consolidate and then keep moving up over second half. My ultimate SP target for VAL is in the region of 11/12 cents, a simple Fib extension will show this will hit 7 c in Wave 3 (1) may be even v early first quarter ( as long as the co does not go belly up first ,lol )
    Let us see how it goes. If u guys see my earlier predictions , generally they come good. Hoping for the very best in VAL. Thanks for all committed guys here. You guys might recall PPP had selected VAL as the best copper & silver micro cap in the ASX space a few years ago and then they shut down the resource small cap service. A lot of knowledgeable guys know about VAL , but they just hold it silently ( for ex I have not posted for many months , just waiting for this inevitable break out , just have been buying slowly , lol ) , the deafening noise will come when this is a 15 bagger hopefully. Cheers, hoping for a great 2020 for all VAL hodlers, our time is v near now. Buy more if you wish, I also plan to buy more now but nothing big like before. Do not want to see the market makers take it back to 0.3 c ever. And today Gass and a few other guys have ramped VAL big time on Twitter , so mum and dad folks are now well aware of VAL.

All above totally my conjectures and fantasies, lol, not at all facts, so do your DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $6.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $7.166K 209K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 251000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 87478 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.