THB 0.00% 3.5¢ thunderbird resources limited

I normally do not post often here as every one knows.I just...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I normally do not post often here as every one knows.I just watch all the posts for months together and keep quiet.

But occasionally I will do if needed to provide some direction to our wayward investors in VAL.

I am now convinced that VAL has a monster & super mega SP rise on the way over next many months/ max within one year ( outer most target is March 2021 ) . Just need a wee bit more patience,we retail are being max tested , but light at the end of the tunnel is not too far off now. Just grin and bear it.

By 2020/21 first quarter we will make our big bag of money, I do not want to say more for various reasons ( which I cannot say openly here )
    This is not a up ramp post at all, you know I do not post like that. I will post here in this board next only when we see the money, will not post till then. But I am sure we are going to do it now, more certain than ever.

Do your DD guys, you can lose your shirt in VAL.ASX and so it is ur decision to invest .For all that you know this may be just a fantasy post from my side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.241M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $4.421K 129.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34716 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 65990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.