TER 2.38% 20.5¢ terracom limited

The one thing that Guildford did that Terracom doesn't do is PR,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    The one thing that Guildford did that Terracom doesn't do is PR, advertise, sponsor, when Guilford was nothing more than an exploration company looking to be a miner they sponsored the Cowboys league team and not just little sponsor they where the major sponsor it got them on the television everywhere.they gave money to small community events and local councils they might of been no bodies but people sure did think they where somebody, look where the shares opened at and look at there peak and they where only an exploration company with nothing more than the promise of coal and coal leases, Not one wagon of coal sold until the very last.
    But now they have got two mines several leases proven coal stocks, millions in the bank, big names behind them and I board of directors to drool over agree with you t40bugatti no body knows them you could drop there name and every one would say WHO, HA this is why if you was or I was to sell my shares there wouldn't be any buyers.

And this is why I still wonder why the big guys don' t want the common stock holder to no out in the market ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.