VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Well said.To the near future ... What's next?It's interesting we...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

Well said Kick. The "seasonality" factors probably caught a number of JCL's off guard.

Seems to me more like JCL's seeking opportunities elsewhere.Some of them sound more jaded than a number of long termers - lol!

There's potentially a nice buying opportunity coming up on this pullback.
    Art - that was a good point you made the other day. We don't want to be DHG when we could be REA. That may well be our challenge.

I think that's in part what Canterbury alludes to. At some point this needs to find another gear.

Yes Marky - we've lost the optics on the R&D spend that we used to get with the quarterlies. The R&D spend & the potential of our own products get touched on from time to time, and it's an area I'd like to hear more about.
    Well said.

To the near future ... What's next?

It's interesting we find the SP touching 22c again (or 0.011 in the old money). The CN holders will have to soon make a decision on what to do, as the CN expire in mid September.

JL also has options to consider exercising by late September (0.085 or 17c approx)

We should soon see if T20 has tightened since last year and JL has made his intentions on TSI pretty clear.

Today is one year since it was first proposed to change our name to Vortiv.

Surely the foundations have been well laid ... so hopefully the next step is about to unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.