CG1 0.00% 8.0¢ carbonxt group limited

Well hopefully for you, you can complete that bridge your...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

Well hopefully for you, you can complete that bridge your talking about .................
    Nothing ever happens as quick as you want it to and no one can ever foresee completely how things play out. Can they change regulation? Can they see pandemics around the corner? No, but it has had a serious impact on their ability to achieve widespread adoption of their product and also profitability. Yes, things that are outside of their control but what they have done is readied themselves to take advantage of the coming market opportunity with a widening spread of product across multi billion dollar markets.
    And also timing is everything. Perhaps i may have come across this story at a more convenient time than yourself, time will tell. There is little doubt now though that they are better positioned than when they were first listed. One thing that is for sure is that once they start making money, and given the space they are in, the market will value them at multiples of forward earnings (not current) and hence why the risk/reward from here (18.5-19) to me is quite attractive.
    Baird, if you want to be frustrated, have a look at the history of Orbital. Yes im a shareholder and have finally been rewarded for a lifetime of patience but sitting in CG1 for the next 12-24 months will be a breeze!
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $697 8.712K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 33300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.