WGB 0.00% $2.22 wam global limited

Ann: June 2021 Investment Update, page-19

1. 4,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I agree with you here, and perhaps others dont understand the “usefulness” of Franking credits both for personal tax and also SMSF reasons And how they are raised or accumulated and your point about WGB and their relative inability to generate Franking credits due to overseas earnings.. I agree that WMI has been the “top return” generator, and I sold half my holding at $2.18 after buying in the SPP at $1.39 ? The NTA was something like $1.60 and they had run far too hard. They are more realistically priced now, and I don’t think you will get them much cheaper. I have an investment with 1851 Capital run by Chris Stott ex Wilson’s and he is doing well with his microcaps. I would think that WMI in The Wilson stable would be doing much the same. Having said that, I have taken up my rights in the WLE SPP, for the short term I have to hold to get a guaranteed fully franked dividend for my SMSF… and as you mentioned when one is in pension mode, we can only thank the Australian Government when they give you back all the Franking credits in cash.
    Franking IS NOT irrelevant at the end of the day… very much the opposite !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $788.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.25 $2.21 $385.4K 173.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 12039 $2.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 6885 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.