CHN 3.47% $1.64 chalice mining limited

Ann: June 2021 Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-12

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    Also:

* all the high grades are still "open" (for newbies, that means they haven't found the edges yet)

+ "Belt" scale discovery of Gold at Pyramid Hill... that's HUGE!... (think: bigger than most city suburbs)

& I also notice the grade is up to 32.2g/t... that's nudging BONANZA Grade. (34g/t or more)... and it's shallow (meaning cheapest open pit)

Given that we have so many new T200 investors who have never had an explorer to consider in the T200 before, perhaps somebody with more geological experience could please start a new thread to "Welcome Newbies to Understanding Chalice & Julimar"..?

I think it could help support our BOD and Team Chalice if we have a thread where we could all contribute to help new mum-n-dad investors understand the terminologies of each new report of lab results and quarterlies better, without any need for ramping, because the results shout loudly enough for themselves, (when you understand them properly)...

In the case of Julimar, the results are so outstanding, we don't even need to waste energy with exclamation marks, LOL

Perhaps a thread like that could also help to prevent new investors from being tricked out of their shares so easily whenever the proverbial tree is shaken..?

Otherwise, our new investors may need to waste needless time sifting through all the other threads and google-searching the same things over-and over again, from sources which are based on projects of much lower value than Julimar itself.

Just a thought anywayz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
0.055(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $637.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.69 $1.59 $5.864M 3.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 67693 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 1340 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.64
  Change
0.055 ( 3.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.59 $1.69 $1.59 509496
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.