LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: June 2021 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-2

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Looks identical to the last announcement.

"Liaison and negotiations with third parties that have neen assessing and testing the Gaoual conglomerate
    bauxite ore. The Company has received interest from parties that have existing mining and processing
    operations in Guinea that see Gaoual as quality feedstock for bledning and processing
    "

I do wish they would proof read their announcements.

"Such forward looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks,
    uncertainties, assumptions and other important factors, many of which are outside the control of the company, its
    directors and management that could cause Lindian’s actual results to differ materially from the results expressed or
    anticipated in these statements. Lindian cannot and does not give any assurance that the results, performance or
    achievements expressed or implied by the forward looking statements contained in this announcement will actually occur
    and investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward looking statements. Lindian does not undertake
    to update or revise forward looking statements, or to publish prospective financial information in the future regardless
    of whether new information, future events or any other factors affect the information contained in this announcement,
    "

What? I dont know what to think of that. It is unusual and certainly not the most positive read. Just sounds like an out clause for what they are stating and proposing. You dont read that often.
    Last edited by nro: 30/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.