RNT 0.00% 3.4¢ rent.com.au limited

The jump to 30cents was purely speculative as that famous...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    The jump to 30cents was purely speculative as that famous investor got on board... but don't forget he got to buy those shares at much lower prices.

The current price of 10cents in my opinion is pretty fair (maybe a bit high) based on where RNT is at. However, the prospects have never looked better... and that's after many years of painstakingly slow development and in recent years much better cost management.

For the new armchair down-rampers on this thread, good luck to you, hope you fill your boots at the price you're looking for.

The core existing revenue stream too years to perfect and to being to show positive cash-flow. But they got there in the end even though the average monthly revenue per user is tiny. Ultimately the same is likely to happen with RentPay - at the moment is looks sad and deflating but I guess people who bought the stock at 30cents were expecting much larger revenues per user from Rentpay - this was never going to be the case.

Rent is insinuating itself into the process of renting by charging low fees in return for convenience. Therefore the financial success is dependent on volume of users, not high margins. This is clearly NOT a realestate.com.au type opportunity.

Heck, as someone posted above - there are much better ways to make money in property!!!

BUT, having watched and been in and out of this slow burn of an opportunity over 5+ years, I think it's not far from being a financial success. Maybe in a year or two a 30cent share price might be justified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $6.379K 189.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 203535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 102761
Last updated 15.14pm 03/05/2024 ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.