AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Vert I don’t believe McNally’s depletion has ever been the...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "Vert I don’t believe McNally’s depletion has ever been the issue , it’s the volume and value of ore from a set dimension that has been the issue."

Well we agree, I have always said they need to get the plant running at more than half rate in order to maintain a profit, and that is the reason the company is planning to have more than one working stope.

"Due to poor reporting and not enough information from company reports nothing can be verified as absolute ."

Not sure what you are referring to or what you are trying to verify?

"The only absolute proof is McNally’s has not made sustained modest proffits to allow the company to grow organically. In your world , McNally’s has theoretically made profit ,"

No, I have never claimed McNallys reef has made sustained profits, I claimed that from memory there were one or two quarter that would have seen profit if the concentrate sale was included and if you take for example the 18 months period between the June 2019 and Sept 2020 the losses roughly equal the exploration and capex costs, so break even.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.