AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"Why keep reproducing what I can only assume is a self portrait...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "Why keep reproducing what I can only assume is a self portrait ?"

So you have arrived at the maturity level of "no I am not you are" rebuttal? I am impressed that is a step up from the standard level of attack.

'Your constant references to others less successful investments are pathetic."

What is pathetic is a self proclaimed "mining expert" luring mum and dad investors into the loss making MBK with argument from authority fallacies demanding apologies.

"It's the greatest example of 'people in glass houses' I have ever seen."

You are correct the "mining expert: is a giant hypocrite, but his ego is so large it obscures its view.

"The WRM deal is a gift from the gods for AUL holders, why can't you just admit that without it AUL would be a dead duck"

No its would not, it would just mean that they would need to give away some ownership of the regional tenements in order to regionally drill as was a plan that was previously floated by management.

The WRM deal is mutually beneficial, it will allow the exploration of the large Woods Point Dyke region which WRM wants for its Alaskan off-season and what AUL holders want as apart from the MS depths has the best upside potential.

"and all the effort you have put in to suck in the less thorough researchers will have to end."

Every single post I have made has been thoroughly fact checked by at least 4 people, you included. False facts such as McNallys depletion 18 months ago were not pushed back on at all. You live in lalaland were this was not the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.