AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: June 2021 Quarterly Activities Report, page-50

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Ah if management only had access to your vast depth of knowledge they wouldn't have bailed at the 1st opportunity.
    You throw in stuff like about MS deeps, some capital outlay, actually a whole lot of outlay! It would require yet another cr, how often can 'investors ' fall for it?
    Can't afford a decline so stuck with the winder from much deeper. Stuck with dysfunctional plant, do you even know what nameplate throughput per annum is?
    Your view that recent drilling is promising...... well maybe in Lala Land but not the real world. And don't give me crap about grade uplift, what was the grade uplift for Mcnallys.
    As for the regional drilling campaign, another unaffordable venture. How many holes, where, what's the % chance of success.
    To use an analogy its like you are the captain of the Titanic. We are your ever doubting crew. Before the trip we talk about the route and advise you against going too far north because of icebergs. You dismiss it as uninformed rubbish.
    You go too far north and magix says, ' captain it appears we are on a collision course with an iceberg!'
    You ' yes and a fine iceberg it is, did you know there is far more iceberg below the surface than above?'
    Trtkjd exclaims ' that's well and good captain but I recommend action to avoid a collision.'
    You, ' I have read all the company releases and my knowledge is infinite. Accordingly we will aim for the guts of it and split it down the middle and sail through unimpeded. '
    Matty screams as the ship contacts the berg and starts taking on water, ' so much for your belief in company releases, you have cost many everything with your blind faith and refusal to take advice and recognise the obvious.'
    As the reality finally sinks in to the slow mind of the captain he declares an abandon ship order and turns to Aurifice and says, ' I bow to your superior seamanship and hereby appoint you captain. Oh and by the way don't forget to go down with the ship.'
    And so the SS AUL sinks slowly under the surface with the ex captain accepting no blame, every thing he did and said was spot on,it was just a bit of bad luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.