RCL 1.06% 9.5¢ readcloud limited

volumes have dried up and it seems like a little support has...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    volumes have dried up and it seems like a little support has been found at these levels
    I'm sure there are plenty waiting to exit after holding from the 52w highs of ~80c+ so I dare say it will be a pretty tough hold until we start to see the share price creep back up

been a seasonal stock the next couple of months or two generally offer the best buying before earnings season kicks off.
    another 4 months feels like a long time to hold but I'm sure we'll have some more insight into how the selling season is kicking off before then with the annual, agm and quarterly all due in the next couple of months or so

the ongoing on/off covid lockdown environment will surely offer all the tailwinds necessary
    Hopefully by this juncture the co has worked out how to navigate around the obstacles it poses too and conduct their business through online channels. Whilst the lack of a personal touch may stagnate sales conversion, hopefully the fact that all schools need to have an option in place now can more than offset that.

Looking forward to the agm

had i stumbled onto this company at this juncture, I'd be buying up but since I'm already deep and questioning their ability to deliver I'll sit and hold for now but it's got little downside with $6m in the bank and a market cap of 33m

come on, Lars! Get maneuvering and get delivering

I like a proactive approach with governing bodies
    maintain open dialogue with them and make them feel a part of the process and that compliance is a key feature for the co
    that should be enough to keep their wandering eyes away from us and keep full steam ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.