AI1 8.70% 4.2¢ adisyn ltd

I think the issues with this 4C are:Annouced after 5pm on...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I think the issues with this 4C are:
    • Annouced after 5pm on Friday. This is generally perceived as the company has something to hide. My boss always says good numbers don't take time to add up, vice versa. Have a look at Marley Spoon share price reaction. 4C was out on a Thursday night, stock was punished the following day.
    • Lack of update on Bibra Lake. Yeah growth in recurring revenue is great but it could just be coming from Osborne Park.
    • The cash burn level is scary. Cash balance went from $3.8m as at end of Mar to $1.89m as at end of June. They burned $1.9m in cash in 1 quarter. Granted they presumably heavily invested in capex (i.e. PPE ...), but at this current burn rate, they will need to raise capital. And if they do, it will have to be under current market price. Hence share price reacted accordingly.

I like the company, I own the stock and I want them to do well. But the Board needs to realise that they are not running a family business anymore. Managing market expectations should be their one of their main priorities since their wealth and other stakeholders' wealth are linked to the share price.

Considering Thomas wants to pay himself $175k in salary, the wife $125k in salary, plus a few million of options to be issued for both of them, while the company is bleeding, it either has to be a corporate deal or they are delusional. And being a long time support, I don't know which scenario it is going to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $7.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $43.56K 990.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.