LRK 3.72% 97.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

I am a current holder, got in around April/May.I have been...

1. 69 Posts.
    I am a current holder, got in around April/May.

I have been following their facebook and instagram pages and notice that they do a lot of stories and posts - I would encourage you to do that too for further price appreciation especially when you like the posts, your friends/followers see it too.

What would be interesting is to see how quickly they sell out their whiskey because it demands a very high price - when i compare it with the Irish and even the Japanese.

Something just on the social media side - Whisky Club have featured quite a lot of the Lark Whiskey when it was the junior range. Not sure if the more expensive range will feature on there as the subscribers' average spend is $130-$150 a bottle. Whisky Club is also another Tasmanian start up- not sure if there is any affiliation.

I think if they do open up the market for overseas export, they probably can't demand such a premium especially with such crowded whiskey market. The $/Litre profit will decrease as they will need to add in supply chain / advertising / shipping / retail cost.

In saying that I still think it is a good HODL. But just be aware of the bumpy ride once they do decide to expand overseas.

Something else I've done to drive up Fomo for my shares is to post a question to a youtube channel called Wealth Within, they do stock review (technical only) live on Tuesday nights. I have tried and tested with some of the good ones that I have, and saw a pattern of price increase the next day. (probably just luck than correlation).

Just for disclosure, I am not affiliated with any of the brands or companies mentioned above, just a holder for LRK (yet to even try to whisky as it is above my price range).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.