CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Ann: June 2022 Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-19

1. 12,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    Should have continued to read Qty before that last comment .. I see Hedges are running off and H2 won't be as bad as 1H was on free cashflows
    the Company’s swap hedge book expires 31 December 2022... here's hoping they ditch the hedges going forward

Montney Maximisation Initiatives...(I agree positive outcome on Montney Gas will be catalyst for a major re-rate)

The Company continues its search for a methodology to unlock value in its large‐scale gas Montney resource play in
    Northeast British Columbia (NEBC). Discussions have been ongoing with various partiesin Canada, Australia, and UK. These
    parties have all expressed interest in various combinations of farm‐ins, joint ventures, and outright sales of the project.
    With continued strong natural gas prices across the globe, the large‐scale nature of Calima’s Montney resource continues
    to garner interest from third parties. Calima is committed to finding a way to create value for shareholders with respect to
    the Montney, and due to the long tenure related to the remaining acreage (expiry 2029), the Company will be patient to
    find a deal that is appropriate. With Canada’s first LNG terminal on schedule to export LNG from the West Coast of British
    Columbia in 2025, Calima is well positioned having such a large resource of natural gas reserves in the jurisdiction that will
    eventually supply the LNG Canada terminal.

I see European gas prices rise by 30% ..

The global LNG shortage going forward ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.