CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

I understand how some of you longer term holders with massive...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I understand how some of you longer term holders with massive positions are feeling. I have felt the same way the past couple of days. However, in times like these, I think about the advice that Rick Rule has said time and time again in his storied investment career in commodities. The biggest gains (10X+) he has had over the years all experienced greater than 50% draw downs until reaching the promised land. What we believe about Calima as an asset has not changed much. The future of the macro environment around supply constraints for oil and gas has only balanced more in our favor in recent months. Its very easily to blame management when things aren't going favorably and sure, we've been "lucky" around the high price of oil. I remain cautiously optimistic yet annoyed, but I just don't see many other places to put my money from a risk/reward standpoint. If anyone here can share with me another oil asset that has "free equal exposure" to natural gas with committed pipelines to get that gas to market, I would be glad to consider that asset as a replacement for CE.

I imagine in 5 years we will look back at these posts and realize the .05 cents movement we've seen over the last few months, that are such a big deal given current stock price, won't matter as much when the stock is trading at .80. That is what I am focused on for now. I added 10% to my holdings yesterday at .14. To whoever sold that to me, I think for today we are both happy. That is a the amazing thing about the market, both the buyer and seller are equals at the moment of the transaction. Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.