AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I’m an ex GXY holder and I agree with your sentiment concerning...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I’m an ex GXY holder and I agree with your sentiment concerning the ORE/GXY merger.

GXY had no experience with brine operation and we saw over many years how difficult it was and still is for ORE now AKE to develop new brine projects.

It is amusing to me when people complain about the merger and then say how difficult it is and how much time it takes to get a new brine operation running and that is why some forecasts for oversupply are so wrong. I mean which one is it: The potential of the resource or the expertise and experience needed to make something of it? Of course it is both and that is why it was fair.

In many ways GXY holders got the better deal, but of course this is an argument that could go on forever when none of us know the details of what is happening hour to hour, day to day on the ground. We get told a lot about resource size and potential but little about the people who create it and run it. An issue that is very pertinent to the times we live in where strikes over wages and conditions all over the world are in the headlines. Skilled experienced people are arguably the most valuable asset of a business and this has been so under appreciated in the good times.

GXY had some great potential in their resources but little of the expertise and experience of ORE which is undoubtedly very very valuable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.