PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Having this afternoon asked my questions regarding the...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Having this afternoon asked my questions regarding the relationship between PLS and the traditional owners of the land and plans regarding their solar plant construction, I valued the extensive and informative responses. Having been deceived by quite a number of executives over my 'investing career', I hope that I have developed a sense about the ethical reliability of a management team, and this one ticks all of the boxes that I can currently think of. The respect of and collaboration with the local people could also be a deciding matter for customers who are increasingly interested and concerned on how mines are run and and what impact the 'manufacture' of the products has on the environment, its people and the landscape as a whole (think of Chilean lithium and the many affected avocado growers, etc.). The solar question has also been on my mind for a while. What a fantastic idea and something that could be expanded in years to come. After all, there is space, there is sun and the rest could be worked out by clever and more trained people, including you here on the HotCopper forum. All in all, I am so relieved that I have recovered at least a certain amount of money, lost and written off by me trusting executives that really should not be allowed to list anything, including the odd furniture item on Ebay or GumTree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.200(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $8.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.96 $2.85 $61.44M 21.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 163532 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 44591 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.