EVN 0.94% $3.77 evolution mining limited

I said balance I also said that trade is money I would never...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I said balance
    I also said that trade is money I would never need or use
    my dream is penthouse Barangaroo or opera residence penthouse .
    now I could easily live there now but not penthouse
    I want roof to myself, that’s my dream , I need 30 plus mil for that so happy to drop 500 to chase that dream

the bog standard living Sydney cbd eastern suburbs etc already done for last 15 years., I did what you did to get to this point , now you will get to a point that u will look at 1 mil and say is that it , it meens zero
    it’s about human growth so your dream growth will change trust me you 10 years behind in age and your wealth you Built to 40 will explode to 50 it’s just how it is .it’s a compound game that’s no secret , now I could compound more but that will not get the penthouse because in 10 years time they will be 60 mil plus I can’t catch up nobody can , to jump that bridge you need risk , as I stated I already I live top 5 percent of Australia , I also stated I will walk away and except my top 5 percentage of wealth, I also said easy to make money harder to keep it , my property port is over 15m and I’ll never sell one to trade

balance son , think what I’m saying , you have good wealth at your age maybe top 5 percent for your age
    protect the 90 percent risk 5 percent . But that’s my dream every posters every human has a diff age different perspective the game is only with our self I think we all forget that on hc , let’s be honest 25 year old is not going to trade like 65 year old for right or wrong that’s life
    I for one would be guilty of that with some of these posters doing my head in , that’s my lesson for today
    you led me to that so cheers , I’ll look at hc diff from now on and try and be more understanding of these new investors . …… all good son you sound like you have your path … well done again I wish you good health sir
    enjoy the day let’s prey Hamish see life differently now after the money change him for the worse I also stated money change people being true to one self is the key in life . Think of Warne, he had it all …. Gonzo 52
    it’s just not about money .

over and out ,
    Last edited by JWchapter4: 28/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.77
Change
0.035(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $7.496B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.77 $3.82 $3.74 $12.25M 3.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 143078 $3.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.77 209481 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.