ODY 0.00% 1.8¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ann: June 2022 Quarterly Report, page-3

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    I like the comment (not exactly word for word as I do not have it front of me) that they will determine which zone to commence infill drilling. Unsure when - it could be 6 months away upon more assay results being received and more drilling ahead to then say - ok this is our highest priority target area - let's hit it with a large infill drilling campaign. That in turn will hopefully bring a JORC and many details as wether to mine that zone or not.
    It will take more time and money of course. Some continued drilling on high target zones can continue however they should have enough drill results currently in lab and next few months drilling to say ok - this is priority target 1 - 2 etc and target specifically those top 1 or 2 targets with infill drilling and we may then get a little excited on the prospects of a quality mineable resource.
    Certainly no expert but how long and how much?
    Maybe 12 months and maybe a couple of raises along the way totalling 10 million in addition to current 3.5 million cash in which we really need to see a confirmed mineable JORC or further support will be hard to garner.

Very promising. We will certainly know much more in next few months of assay reporting as to which zone will be the focus of infill drilling campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 107000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 391852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.