PTX 5.13% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Thanks BigDan,I believe everything your saying, and the big...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thanks BigDan,
    I believe everything your saying, and the big money is just sitting there waiting. In the short term the stocks progress will be up to retail.

For instance I have a mate who is in the process of doing a self managed super and loves PTX, had a small position for over a year but now is wanting to put a large chunk of his super in within the next few weeks. This is due to people looking for larger growth in a shorter term.

I have seen more and more people doing self managed funds and moving away from Stocks that give dividends and going into stock that don't. And even taking risks on small start ups, which I do not recommend please don't take this as an idea to anyone thinking of a self managed fund.

It's been a ongoing change this year, more and more people keep moving over to self managed funds.

I believe in the next 6 months Self Managed Funds will start pumping the mid / small / micro Cap company's.

but yes until we have something with enough approval or major written directions its going to be a war with the traders.

I have never sold only been buying for over 3 years.
    I've seen and been in many Bio tech and Pharmaceutical stocks that just sit there for 2-3-4-5 years and then it's like $0.10 to $1.50 over one announcement. We just need that one announcement.

I have a long list of people I have recommended to PTX as a small long term investment, and almost all of them have bought more. And other considered high risk stocks. But people are asking for these now, they want the risk and the possibility to cash in big.

Out of interest has anyone moved to a self managed fund and purchased PTX or other Bio Stocks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.