PTX 6.98% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hi Shell, "How come everyone seems to be avoiding any mention of...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Hi Shell,

"How come everyone seems to be avoiding any mention of our other Cell Pryme therapy program?"

I'm personally assuming Steven & the team are still busy preparing/submitting patents in relation to CellPryme-A before announcing the program.

I've no doubt we will hear about it in good time, a month or so after intended is personally of no consequence.

I'm kind of getting use to the concept of great things take time...Biotech certainly tests the saying but it's the reality of holding these stocks.

PTX is building very nicely...2023 is going to be a huge year...With a diversified pipeline it's got a lot of room for growth even if a project or two isn't all we hope for.

I'm actually of the opinion OmniCar is the safest of our portfolio, building on sound traditional & tried Car-T therapy from the creators of the original McCoy, being 'Penn University'.

I'm still quietly hopeful PTX-100 will at the very least move to a registrational trial & the bench mark is not unassailable being such an aggressive disease of unmet need...The orphan drug status recently granted by the FDA must bode well for a fast tracked registrational trial given the safety profile of the phase 1 trial so far...Not to mention the possible efficacy of TCL/PTCL shown to date...The expanded cohort probably only needs another 2 or 3 responses I'd imagine to give the FDA enough of a prompt to green light a registrational trial...Given the perfect safety profile of the PTX-100 mixed cohort, what does the FDA have to lose given the urgency & unmet need of PTCL/TCL by approving a fast tracked registrational trial?

OmniCar is a serious piece of IP and possibly the holy grail to cancer quoting a Car-T expert & pioneer Professor Alan Ebens...It's taking a while but the rubber really meets the road for this platform in 2023 and can potentially open the flood gates to investors including sophisticates.

I'm more than happy to build, consolidate or retrace...Because I'm extremely bullish on the platform & firmly believe phase 1 is going to blow the sp out of the water IMU style 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $58.67K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 525019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.