5GG 2.63% 3.7¢ pentanet limited

What prospective buyers need to understand is that this cloud...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    What prospective buyers need to understand is that this cloud gaming platform is just a piece of paper, a contract with Nvidia. Nvidia could walk away from 5GG in the blink of an eye. What's 5GG going to do? Sue one of the biggest hardware companies in the world? It would cost Nvidia a rounding error to crush the lawsuit. And that works the other way, too. If 5GG try to wriggle out of this contract then Nvidia will lawyer them inside out. The cloud gaming deal is an open wound. Cloud gaming has been around for half a decade and has gone nowhere. Also, so many new industries are loss-making indefinitely. Netflix and streaming services generally are going through a punishment arc. Uber has lost the most money of any business in history. A company that wants to compete in this space needs to be able to lose huge volumes of money. But I digress, back to cloud gaming... nobody has made it work, let alone a tiddler on ASX.

I believed in the wireless internet but 5GG suffers from the disease that holds back so many small businesses that were destined for greatness but never made it: they think because they're very good at one thing, they're very good at everything, which they aren't. Cornish's company was sold a lemon by Nvidia and now 5GG are trying to sell shareholders that same lemon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $777 21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34907 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.