EM2 3.39% 5.7¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Ann: June 2023 Financial Statements, page-2

1. 7,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    I think it’s really quite pathetic that we compensate Tim Mason to the tune of $500K pa and he holds measly 530K shares in the company. That’s only $44K at todays value. How can any new or current investor have faith that the company is undervalued if the CEO can’t scratch together a few dollars to buy on market and send a signal that he believes the company is poorly priced.

I hope there is someone on these threads that has access to Charles or Tim and can pass on the message that this is simply not good enough - especially if it turns out he was issued the 530K as part of his rem. If he has stumped up zero dollars and taken zero risks then we should all question his intentions and credibility.

Tim - time to dip into the pockets that we SH lined and start buying. I’m sure you’d like to hide behind the screen of material information having not been disclosed but you’ve had many windows. When this MRE is published, you’ll have no excuse. Show the market that you support our company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $22.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $25.16K 437.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110591 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.