CE1 66.7% 1.0¢ calima energy limited

Dead right...that's smoke and mirrors and obfuscates, nothing...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Dead right...that's smoke and mirrors and obfuscates, nothing less. They're dressing up turd & whilst legal there's no clarity in their reporting. I'm still trying to get my head around it but for those that choose to summarize the shortcomings as "debt repayment" you might want to consider reading it the light rather than were the sun doesn't shine. Hardly any wonder Kevol "left" and yes, Freeman signing off on this reporting (vomit) is abysmal. Worse, these numbers are not sustainable, the capital intensity is flagged to increase. You might get the first dividend but I wouldn't lay any bets on the one in Feb. Watch the debt level report for the next quarter, can almost guarantee much of the dividend will be financed through an increase in debt, not FCF (these guys use that term loosely). This is like the bloody Titanic, singing songs of cheer on the deck whilst it slowly takes on water. Thank Christ there's a few people here that actually understand what's going on. The rest of you, sing louder on the deck....I'm sure it'll make you feel better whilst the water's at your feet. Wake up!
    Last edited by BerserkWarrior: 31/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.004(66.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $247.9K 33.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 555555 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1070684 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.