CE1 0.00% 1.0¢ calima energy limited

James they said the the price for the assets that they were...

1. 4,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2233
    James they said the the price for the assets that they were negotiating for was at a higher price than the total Market price before the Announcement that the deal had fallen through and the reason the deal fell through was because of the fall of the oil price prevented the buyer from raising capital needed to roll up CE1 and other assets .
    Unless you think that management is telling us outright lies your expectations for what would be an attractive price for the Blackspur assets is far too low .

If the price of oil goes for a bit of a run then Blackspur is likely to be sold and the price may surprise us .

Talking about giving most of the payment back to share holders in the form of a capital return clearly says to me that they have the Montney up for a complete sale or if they cannot do that then any development will be by way of a JV .
    As time goes by and the west coast LNG plants start up or get fid for new plants then that will have to increase the value of Montney gas .

I think there is a lot of upside here but a lot of risk too .
    A lot depends on the future oil price and no one can predict that .
    Last edited by jophda: 04/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.334M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $66.23K 7.434M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 16074018 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3293336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.