WMG 0.00% 26.0¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: June 2023 Quarterly Activities Report & Cash Flow Report, page-90

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Structural Vectoring in mineral exploration: what it is and how, when and why we should use it - Vektore Structural Geology and Technology

The main game has always been to find out where all of this metal has come from and it seems to have entered the "Right way up" tank via the deepest point (Closest to the mantle) .I am of the opinion that the doctors have had a fair idea where the sump is for a while and have been systematically working their way towards the lowest point "Vent" at the same time as delineating the boundary of the entire intrusion. The Mobile MT survey can now use the data to map the rest of the entire "Greenstone Belt" that we just happen to hold as an asset . Remember the Copper/Zink that we hit up in the panhandle ?

Whilst the last hole MTD021 was the only one of the program not to fit our geological model, it is certainly a very interesting result encountering significant Cu-Zn sulphide mineralisation at shallow depths. The core of the EM anomaly was not drilled and this sulphide unit could be quite extensive.

I don't know anything,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $12.48K 48.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 11196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.