WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

On a sadder note, if that's possible, the old girl will go...

1. 2,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 832
    On a sadder note, if that's possible, the old girl will go underwater again and will now just be a historic dot on the map as an ex high grade producer. Hard to see anyone going through the whole dewatering and refurbishment again, unless gold is $5000 usd/Oz.
    On a brighter note, the next lot of charlatans, trying to sell the story using selected years and facts, will have a much harder time. And that's a good thing.
    I look back at the ride since the Garlings took over the mine. The tales of the feud between Ray Wright( MS owner previously) and the Garlings. The one about A1 being salted with a shotgun and Kerry Packer arriving by chopper.
    The irony that MS were offered A1 free! But Peter Jackson( the so called local expert) didn't fancy it!
    The investor days at WP. NG fanging his expensive 4wd across the tundra to Hunts and Dempseys
    To the folly of AULs attempts to breath life into it. And their subterfuge in their reporting that was never brought to account by our pathetic regulators.
    To the dodgiest takeover I've ever been aware of. To this day I can't understand how it went through unquestioned. And the paid rampers like catalyst driven, wack and who can forget, as Magix would say, chiko roll 88!
    The ludicrous posters welded to the stock, 'king' vertigo and his jester Bosley and their humiliating disappearance when AUL was no more.
    And finally the curtain is drawn on the 150 yr + history of the Morning Star mine .......... or is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.