ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    The people who do something about hearing loss is a demographic not easy to access directly as many don't even realise they have it . People with mild to moderate also have some interesting demographics related to age and employment history etc. Finally eth people who then identoify themseves as needing helpa nd willing to pay for it need to somehow educate themselves ther eis a new sector as they have all seen their older relatives suffer the crazy prices of audiologist structure. and hearing aides. Even walmarts etc breaking that down with lower retail pricing and will be interesting to see if OTC is a tactic to generate cash from clients .

Demographic who has mild to modrate and who wants to advertise it with big earbuds with large branding on them to all their workmates and family ?

Regarding POS - sales numbers per POS - very variable at the start as does that demographic go in store to get advice etc etc. Then when they gpo online and see average reviews etc etc. It is an immatire market so I know it is always interesting to use straight line numbers as they look simple but I believe it si a very complicated market and it won't be easy street for any manufacturer as changing consumer preference to a new idea is bloody hard . The mandatory no questions asked returns requirement is also going to play a large part as many people have massive expectations for price and will have trouble with fitting buds so will try several brands is my guess. Thiose returns will seep back afte months as companies will try and extend length of time consumer keeps goods hoping they will learn and adapt - battery live - well peopel expect full day with everything basically .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.