LRK 0.00% 80.5¢ lark distilling co. ltd

this sums up where most are missing the play for Lark. I...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    this sums up where most are missing the play for Lark. I understand people being frustrated at the pricing and bottle size… the sad truth is you don’t know what you don’t know you are missing if you don’t try it… maybe a gift pack just to dip the tongue in… worth the pennies what I have had, but I do drink sparingly ( and revert to the cheap stuff when just in need a drink at the end of the day)… . Symphony, classic, Christmas cask 2, Slainte ( particularly brilliant this one!), Olorosso all nice and surprisingly unique and different…. Put this into perspective, would a bottle of penfolds Grange still be such an aspirational item if they were selling them for $200 a bottle… no not at all… it is a balancing act for sure.

Mgmt has stated they will reviewing the bottle sizing, this is a decision from previous mgmt and they will for sure have a quantity of 500ml bottles in inventory to use up. But I expect they will move to conventional sizing in time… but for those who think it will make it cheaper, I doubt it, they will just increase the price inline with the volume or at least most of the way to retain margin… some cost efficiency on handling and labelling, and lower postage cost as % of sales… so a bottle of symphony for $175 for 700ml vs $150 for 500ml is my guess…

17th of October is the investor day. I was hoping to make a week of it and attend but work commitments have come up. I am looking forward to what the review has uncovered, and what the path is… we will then have a quarterly due by the end of the month for Sep..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 83.0¢ 80.0¢ $41.25K 50.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35053 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 30515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.