PTX 4.17% 4.6¢ prescient therapeutics limited

You obviously don't know how to read a quarterly. At current...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    You obviously don't know how to read a quarterly.

At current cash burn we have almost 11 quarters or 3 years funding.

Spending at a glance was actually down on last quarter.

The problem is not the cash balance, it's a very well funded company for the current scope of activity.

The problem is communication & progress of OmniCar...If the company has been conducting optimisation studies as it eludes to eg. Binder dosing than they should at the very least release an update that encapsulates those miniature optimisation trials once there's enough data to warrant a release....After 18 month to 2 years I think there should be enough data to warrant a release surely.

MD Anderson collaboration has amounted to nothing and is now shelved...This happens and is understandable...Hence why we should never hang too much weight on any one collaboration.

We shouldn't be building in high expectations into the Thermo Fisher collaboration because it's clearly speculative at the highest level...Equally it could be ground breaking.

PTX-100 is clearly heading in a positive direction with clear objectives and reasonable line of sight for shareholders.

I'd love Steven to give more definition to OmniCar, give us some more definitive timeliness or objectives eg. What further optimisation trials are necessary? What's the status of TF 12 month investigation? When will submission be made to FDA with formal phase 1 framework?

The share price is mute to me, it's clearly linked to the biotech chart as a whole and market conditions...It's not why I'm frustrated.

I actually like Steven & the team...I just don't ever feel comfortable letting my investments drift...I'm very much a 'What have you done for me lately ' investor because you just can't afford to take the eye off the ball and assume one's investment is still in good hands.

I'd rather see Steven addressing the OmniCar issue...We can't see what progress is being made...We can't see the 15 hour days...So if the team is working hard then Steven needs to find a way of communicating that...Giving shareholders a sense of direction across the entire portfolio.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 27/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $94.55K 2.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 550000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ 409565
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.