WAM 0.33% $1.51 wam capital limited

Ann: June 2024 Investment Update, page-15

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Peejay2, my investment style is more about candles, volume and buy/sell discrepancy plus other indicators, if a company is in the top or out of the top 300 is irrelevant to me, but a LIC or any other company for that matter that has underperformed for some time is of interest to me. I got it mixed up with WMI, which I also invest in. You may be leaving now and feel disappointed, but it has been shown over many years in a lot of different companies, that buying when things are looking bad and selling out usually proves to be a wrong. I find that companies that have been down for a while prove to be a good investment as all the bad news is out (for me shares that fall and then stay in a trading range for around about 12 to 18 months are worth to start to drip feed into that share or LIC). these are the companies that I like to leave excessive capital in, as I also do dynamic share trading daily.

Nothing has changed my thoughts of WAM, I'm dripping more money in on any pull backs

Checking your chart which is clearly telling me to buy under $1.50

Why are you invested in WLE?

Did you enter too early?

Good Trading

Run your own race

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.