WAM 0.00% $1.51 wam capital limited

Well done Cap. I am singularly unimpressed with what’s on offer...

1. 4,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well done Cap. I am singularly unimpressed with what’s on offer in the listed space, apart from what I already hold, I have absolutely no interest in ANY LIC available. When I referred to what I currently hold, I meant ALL listed companies excluding the LICs. Lauren at Auscap is extremely accommodating and helpful. I have made an initial investment and plan to add. I am deploying in amounts of $20k.
    1. Pengana special situations fund. 2. Schroeder Private Equity, 3, Hyperion Small Companies (Aus), a top up in Loftus (have Look at their long term results), and I am seriously considering a holding in the Medallion Aust shares fund which had had a good track record over time, but having only been open to the public since 2022 ? I am already in the Pengana Emerging Companies Fund (I think they have re-opened) and Chris Stotts 1851 fund. I share your disenchantment with most of the LIC offerings and their results, which wouldn’t be too bad if they were anywhere near the results of a dart board throw, but they aren’t. I can only hope that “our friend” (who is blocked) keeps on buying WAM and increasing the price so I can exit. I sensed your disappointment with the results and what’s on offer in one of your last posts. I think your decision is a wise one which will pay dividends both in terms of CG and literally dividends. Keep in touch.. PJ. Of course with Eley Griffiths but performance in the smaller caps even in listed funds have been average at best lately. The big follow on for small and micro caps hasn’t occurred yet… Hopefully it will !

Last edited by peejay2: Today, 17:56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.675B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.52 $1.50 $1.201M 797.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44563 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 6607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.