WAM 0.31% $1.59 wam capital limited

It hasn’t shot the lights out, but nor will you see much written...

1. 5,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    It hasn’t shot the lights out, but nor will you see much written about the LIC adversely !
    My recommendation is to go into the company announcements and read their quarterly or any major updates Miles has issued. It’s a “steady as she goes” LIC with a rather unique strategy of making money and using Miles special “international” talents. Don’t take this personally, but I am utterly amazed that posters ask others for advice about certain companies, when they haven’t gone into the company announcements on the company website, and read the updates and what the company is doing ! As for GVF being near an all time high ? It will just continue to Set new highs given the almost “infinite” market it operates in together with the healthy dividend and the unique management. GVF is one stock that you don’t have to worry about that it’s going to be volatile or “fall out of bed”. Bring up a 10 year chart to see the volatility.. I haven’t but seeing I suggested it, I Will !
    Incidentally, I think Mr Wilson has a finger in the pie, either directly or via one of the funds !
    Last edited by peejay2: 03/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
-0.005(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.770B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.61 $1.59 $1.359M 852.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39268 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 48107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.