SYR 11.7% 26.5¢ syrah resources limited

I am a bit pissed off. I made that meeting at expense of a work...

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    I am a bit pissed off. I made that meeting at expense of a work meeting but despite registering for a question was ignored. I was going to ask about present flake graphite price and if still over $1000 and why it hit that level. I was also going to ask if at present cost and price what volume is needed to be profitable?

Otherwise happy with meeting. Hope is a poor investment policy but it does appear there are numerous customers being engaged including tier 1 other than Tesla. Sean said sales will certainly be higher next quarter which strongly suggests there are already enough orders in to make that happen. He said cash burn would be significantly lower next quarter. Those two statements are significant. Potentially no further capital raise even without loan. There is a significant upside. The US needs to get its house in order to help this along. I do not think this will be profitable until 2025. It is interesting despite the train smash of prices in China they are achieving a better price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.035(11.7%)
Mkt cap ! $274.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 26.3¢ $4.427M 15.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 609965 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.