LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

The shorters are trying to undermine our solid and firm...

1. 5,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20462
    The shorters are trying to undermine our solid and firm stance.

I'm laughing that those shorters and maybe the "Someone" try to discredit me here. LOL... I'm mostly laughing to "cult" thing which I really don't understand why that word is being used here. We are some poster who hold the same stock. LTR might be the "cult" and the cult leader would be Tim Goyder but not me. LOL...

"He (Tim Goyder) counts on a loyal cohort of co-investors who have followed him through Mr Goyder’s many listed exploration plays. 'There’s a group that have followed the company, and it has been successful for them, and they’ve got confidence,' Mr Goyder said. “I stay in touch with a lot of them and even at 94¢, they’re up a mile." Tim Goyder, AFR Article 'Goyder toasts history for Liontown at Kathleen Valley' July 31 2024.

Oh yeah, Tim is the LTR CULT leader then. I certainly believe in Tim smile.png. Everyone and the "Someone" should know that well.

Nothing can stop us anymore.

It's impossible. I'd recommend the shorters and the power behind them not to try HC threads, instead look after their shorts to find a way to get out if they like. It's up to them indeed.

They tried everything to stop LTR's KV development to make money from their shorts or/and the "Someone" would get LTR for nothing. LTR's $760m loan was rejected, then $550m loan would also be got rejected. That was what they were waiting for. But it didn't happen.

When everything they tried didn't work then they didn't have much choice other than keep heavily shorting (which is the case atm) and demoralise LTR holders and push them to sell out.

But it didn't happen either.

Shorters and the "Someone's" Despair; the complete loss or absence of hope

The biggest problem for them has been that they couldn't demoralize the LTR shareholders and couldn't get them sell into the low prices. They were expecting the opposite; we'd get demoralised and sell out, which also didn't happen.

If they want try to undermine our solid and firm stance then they have to discredit a tonne of posters here because I'm not the only one who knows a lot about the lithium supply chain business anymore. Yes I started my lithium research work 10 years ago and I spend my full time work on lithium related stocks and project together with battery and EV technologies.

But there are so many posters here making a lots of insightful and educated post with full of facts about lithium projects around the world, battery technologies, EV sales and technologies.

Those posters are all making very good research as they heavily invested in LTR long time ago. I enjoy very much when I read them. I carefully read their insightful posts. I also learn from them, read some news they give which I miss, especially on Lithium Related Media Articles thread.

If I can make list of them it's going to be very long; @vmp, @DaisyA, @dynofish,@Process1, @Anteviariel, @GGG77 @cash hound, @TrayonRanger, @Northen_munky, @Drumo, @wingedwarrior, @SMP46, @Batman0480, @heedlesspage @Kikker1959, @gememde, @lostman, @Lurra, @WhatiFOnly, @eyeinthesky, @RM8, @Gajet, @Borrisbb, @Margaret63, @68stang, @Agil,... There are many others which I can't list here (apologize for the ones I forgot atm)

I'm sure there are also a lot of silent LTR holders reading these threads but not posting who make a lot of research for the sake of their investment.

I don't care about the stock price in short term if it goes up or down, I'm here for the long term. I'm after dividends or $4 sp.

I'm in stock market for 15 years. I saw many up and downs. As an example PLS was 15c in March 2020 in Covid times. Then AustSuper invested in it when it was 30c in 2021. And then it went to $5.40 when the lithium market recovered despite PLS didn't have a good plant and good quality ore. I'm quite confident that LTR will go very high when the market is recovered.

The shorters and the "Someone" have no more solution to send LTR down because we have successfully finished and commissioned the project in budget and in time. Now LTR will start producing cash. They know very well that the KV project best lithium project in the world; a 4th generation technology with the best type (brittle ore which is suitable for high recoveries) of high grade ore with very low impurities, tier-1 offtake buyers.

We have $380m from LG con notes loan (valued at $1.80 ps) as working capital and cash will flow in from the sales of offtake agreements soon.

They know well that they can't stop LTR anymore.

Despite the lithium market and despite the roller-coaster ride we’ve been on the last 18 months, we built the plant and on time, on budget.” The next step for Liontown is to ramp up production to 3 million tonnes a year and to work out where Kathleen Valley will sit on the cost curve" Tim Goyder, AFR Article 'Goyder toasts history for Liontown at Kathleen Valley' July 31 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.