LTR 0.78% 97.3¢ liontown resources limited

Excellent.July 31st is going to be the announcement day of...

1. 5,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20380
    Excellent.
    July 31st is going to be the announcement day of "official production start" IMO.

I'm really excited when I looked at those plant images... Eye watering... After more than 5 years very tight holding, waiting while suffering a lot of stress along the way, honestly I was never expecting to see myself as a shareholder of LTR in production. I always thought we will be takenover one day.

But it didn't happen.
    Fortunately it didn't happen.
    And I don't want it to happen anymore.

KV is the best lithium project in the world. In every aspect. I don't want to make a list of it here again. Everyone knows that well.

From now on we are a producer. We will produce and continuously get cash in our bank, then keep producing more and develop new projects including downstream opportunities with that cash. Of course we will start get some dividends a long the way in couple of years time.

I wish Gina now understands she has no way to make a low ball offer for KV. I wouldn't even be happy with a $3 offer anymore. Just forget about it. I wish she will nominate her board member as soon as possible and join the honest and lovely party with us.

The lithium price for our quality spod concentrate product will climb soon in my opinion. We will be selling it over US$1,200/t for sure. I don't want to go any more details of it but oversupply narrative is definitely is BS. I have explained it many times in detail. Lepidolite production is very narrow in China, only integrated plants are making money, non-integrated refineries are closed down or getting Australian spodumene concentrate now. Same for Zimbabwean petalite and spod concentrate. They are uneconomic now. As you can see MIN even can sell its 4.1% spod concentrate at a good price.

Anyway. Time is ticking for Chinese lithium supply chain. They have to secure their spod concentrate offtakes from the Australian producers. Or they will have to chase the Australian spod auctions soon.

• Greenbushes has a mine life of 7 to 8 years now. They shouldn't sell their product cheap.
    • PLS is actually a high cost producer but not a low cost producer. It's not our competitor. They sell cheap with not much profit. I don't know why!
    • Let MIN sell its low quality spod to poor refineries in China.
    • Even poor Bald Hill of MIN is selling everything it produces now.
    • WES/SQM JV has already sold all of its production under offtakes as well.
    • Wodgina is also selling its 5.6% production well.

Anyway, we are good now.
    Still holding tight.
    But no need to wait for patiently as I always said.
    Because we are already there now.
    In production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.3¢
Change
0.008(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $2.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 96.5¢ $9.520M 9.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 210213 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 160666 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.