LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

You are allowed to put on record that LTR will never see $3...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    You are allowed to put on record that LTR will never see $3 share price again but all I read is bullshit and I think you know it too.
    let's get some perspective to your "opinion ". You are saying that LTR can't grow to levels 2 times of current suppressed valuation? Let's take a step back for a second. Would you agree we are well down on the commodity cycle (companies like LTR are cyclical fyi ) and looking at ALB's latest announcement along with others now, at shutting down production and getting rid of jobs would (by astute investors) tell that the lithium cycle is or is close to or is at it's bottom. When the cycle turns and grows again it won't take much for a big swing in prices from 80% down to get a $3 valuation. Have a look at what profits LTR will generate even at $2000 a tone (which is conservative by all lithium producers). EV growth is growing at massive rates yoy. What the media says regarding slowdown is rubbish and it's proven by the real numbers that come out every month. The demand is only starting for EV's, tipping point has happened. Then the elephant in the room that no one is talking about is energy storage. Do a little research and look at the exponential growth coming from there.
    Now let's look at the supply side, the real supply side. With these low prices there will be no new mines coming online, as you can see mines are shutting down. LTR just skimmed in and positioned itself for the next big upturn in the cycle. The company is now built, funded, run by superior management and officially in production. I believe LTR will be in a perfect position as they ramp up to be at full nameplate by the time prices increase which will give them optimal profits for the full cycle. Getting into production even at halfway into a bull cycle is wasted profits. Look at PLS when the cycle turned and LTR will be no different. There are no new significant high quality mines coming online now and even when they are needed the cost will be astronomical compared to LTR (which will value producers even higher) and no one will get funded then when prices rise to a point where companies can make a serious profit how long does it take to get a mine to the point at where LTR is to reap those rewards? LTR will be the last major producer to be a cash machine for the foreseeable future. Shareholders know this and even at around $1 this is a massive springboard to the $3 and beyond price that you officially on record said LTR will never reach again. I beg to differ. Oh and then there is the over 250 million shares that have to be bought. That is quite the demand just there on its own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.