LTR 2.42% 60.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: June 2024 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-90

1. 1,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    @mondyinvest

Thankyou for providing your take on it. I appreciate your outlook, despite the fact my question for you was YOUR personal reasons for providing another perspective, the opposing viewpoint if you will. I’ll quickly state what I mean then offer some of my own views as to LTR’s future IMO.

Firstly, when I asked for your reasons I was kind of hoping you might admit that you are shorting the stock, or maybe proving a narrative opinion piece here on behalf of hedge funds shorting or something along those lines. I say this because I have never been able to understand any other reasoning such as somebody just being interested in the dialogue on this type of level because they want to and have no other motive. Does that make sense? Like for example 1Ronnie, another non-holder, goes to great lengths to portray anything about LTR as doomed, and provides countless pieces of negative media he searches for, but completely ignores any positive media stories. Yet, he always denied shorting or working for someone and gave reasons that he was just providing his take on the lithium and LTR situation like it was for the benefit of humanity. Which is a crock.

Anyway, my take on LTR is of course a little bit biased, but that is because I spent countless weeks of research leading up to and prior to investing a very substantial amount of money into this company. I chose LTR over PLS after this research probably for the same reasons as a few others here, but each to their own. PLS is a wonderful success story and will remain so I believe.

However, for me, LTR has come online at what I believe to be the very beginning of a disruptive evolution of technology. The very first batteries for EV,s were nothing more than a start up. An appetiser. Such as with the very first ICE engines and systems. Once a technology has cemented itself in the psyche of modern society, it merely requires improvements to continue the journey. Those improvements are playing out right now and will be changing everything. Such as the new CATL - LFP battery expected to be going into production shortly that boasts a range for EV,s of about 1,000km and much faster charging times. Then there are governments such as our own, who are committing money to build the infrastructure required at a much faster pace than before to keep the momentum going. This is happening. It really is and the share of the vehicle market will increasingly sway towards EV,s each year. Then of course the numerous other products and systems requiring more lithium, storage, robotics, electronics etc..

Tesla, and probably many other vehicle manufacturers will either adopt the CATL technology by partnering or will purchase the batteries for their own vehicles IMO. The longer ranges along with more infrastructure will promote a faster take up of EV,s like never before. My own wife was so dismissive of the EV tech and the lack of charging facilities etc., but this morning I showed her a YouTube video about CATL’s new batteries regarding the 1,000km range and I could tell her interest was peeked. See what is going to happen? She is an example of most consumers out there. They just need that little push.

You don’t believe LTR can reach $3 again? If my above paragraphs play out, the share price will eventually go much further north than $3. I couldn’t really care whether or not ALB returns. They may not have the ability or funding to buy LTR at that point in the future. LTR would be eyed off right now guaranteed, but everyone knows that LTR cannot be bought for anything less than $3, and to say otherwise is simply foolish. LTR is in a fantastic position for future growth and every other player on the field knows it.

Regarding Anatol, he is human. He is very exuberant I agree, yet what he knows about LTR and the whole lithium industry is far more than most of us here could ever hope for, holders and non-holders alike. I don’t believe for a second that LTR holders follow Anatol like sheep or a cult. We just appreciate his ability to provide the information he gathers and shares.

What we holders do not appreciate however, is when non-holders do their best to discredit posters such as Anatol for reasons they cannot state with any real integrity. Why do they feel the need to do it? For fear that it will keep holders tightly holding on to their shares in LTR, and that doesn’t suit their agenda of wanting to take away holder’s shares.

GLTAH. We hold LTR for a very good reason. Those reasons are still there and are only getting more convincing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ $3.991M 6.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 336070 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 19074 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.