FMG 1.48% $15.96 fortescue ltd

Thanks for the tips, Baz, However, unsurprisingly I beg to...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Thanks for the tips, Baz,

However, unsurprisingly I beg to differ on a number of issues you raised.

1. My main motivation for jumping on board the F-train was because I am in furious agreement with Twiggy in believing the scientists expert in the area relevant to the issue of anthropogenic carbon-induced global warming. We have only one habitable planet in the known universe, it's worth protecting. Fortescue is making strong changes to help to do just that.

2. I'm not interested in capital gains from SP increases. I belong to the Warren Buffet school of investing....pick quality companies, set and forget. WB is widely regarded as the most successful investor of all time.You would possibly be more interested in the Iron ore price page with obsessive focus on the daily and long-term vicissitudes of IO prices and Fortescue's SP. As mentioned in earlier posts, if anything being a long term buyer, I prefer low prices because one can acquire more shares faster.

3. Sticking to the same old routine, as you suggest is not a component in Twiggy's psyche. I like the man!

4. You seem to be ignoring the possibility that the FFI side of the business may have overwhelming success. When Twiggy was establishing Fortescue as a low grade, low cost IO producer, he was ridiculed, similarly, now, he is being ridiculed for his decarbonising efforts and establishing our renewable energy industry. It's a brave man who bets against The Twig!

Anyway, Baz mate, unlike some of the many Fortescue detractors who get on their soap boxes, I believe your post had well meaning intentions, so thankyou for your concern, but I choose a different path,wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.96
Change
-0.240(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $50.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.23 $16.47 $15.95 $115.9M 6.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1232 $15.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.97 11497 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.