FMG 0.43% $16.13 fortescue ltd

Your " not so subtle gaslighting" is a very fine example of an...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Your " not so subtle gaslighting" is a very fine example of an oxymoron, madam. I hasten to add, punters, I'm not calling madam a moron, she's obviously a very smart person. An oxymoron is simply a phrase containing contradictory concepts. Clearly one of the requirements definitionally of successful gas lighting is it has to be subtle to be effective.

I'm busier than a one-legged tap dancer at the moment, madam, so I'll just quickly say I'm an extreme instinctive style investor. I sold all 30 of my other companies and whacked it all into Fortescue simply because I'm extremely worried about global warming and was impressed by Fortescue's decarbonising efforts. Fortunately, so far I have also been very richly rewarded financially from that decision.

Whilst from reading your posts your investment style would to be the diametrically opposed analytical style.Therfore I don't think anything I had to say would be of any use or interest to you. Please feel welcome to correct me if I've got that wrong.

I hope you find the revenue information you seek. I'm not sure that it can be accurately predicted, so large is the potential. That's just an unsubstantiated opinion, folks, nothing more! Good luck with your investing madam, wes

PS I'm not a gaslighter because I'm far too dumb to construct such a plot! Occasionally sarcastic.....guilty as charged. Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.13
Change
-0.070(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $49.66B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.23 $16.47 $15.93 $188.9M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3323 $16.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.15 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.